Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Shakespeare Theater

Nice marketing tactic. I never fall for sales calls but I did this afternoon. $150 for 3 plays for the rest of this season. I picked Much Ado (Cuban version), Strange Interlude (O'Neill), and Merry Wives of Windsor.

Michael Khan at STC and Erick Shaeffer at Signature are so good. Ah, I am grateful for living in the DC area. It is no NYC but soooooooo much better than LA. There was nothing to see in LA last week. Everyone was doing "Nutcracker." Ugh.

2 comments:

CAVA said...

Nutcracker这种几十年看一次就足够了。

本来圣诞节很想去看戏听音乐会,现在要请几拨人吃饭,想想都累,估计文艺生活计划要搁浅了。

Little Meatball said...

我打算过一个安静的假期。某同学新年要去探亲一星期,我很不礼貌地退掉了,自己在家睡大觉。

The Ending of Le Samourai (1967), Explained

A quick online search after watching Jean-Pierre Melville's Le Samourai confirmed my suspicion: The plot is very rarely understood b...